Nars Le Multiple – Copacabana
François Nars’ iconic innovation: the original multi-purpose stick for eyes, cheeks, lips and body.
Inspired by a 1996 Harper’s Bazaar photo shoot, The Multiple has maintained its status as a beauty essential since its creation. Using only lipstick for the lips, cheeks, and eyes, François created a stunning monochromatic look on supermodel Carolyn Murphy, starting a phenomenon around effortless artistry. Today, anyone can emulate his iconic creativity or embark on their own journey of self-expression with the original multipurpose makeup stick.
The Multiple’s unique creamy formula and sheer color blends effortlessly to create shimmering accents, contours or dynamic highlights on all skin tones. The mistake-proof cream-to-powder color is quick and easy to apply, leaving a seductively sheer, natural finish with a lightweight, non-greasy feel. Perfect for highlighting, sculpting, and warming the eyes, cheeks, lips, and body in an array of shades.
• COPACABANA (opalescent pink pearl highlight)
• G-SPOT (rich gold-infused rose)
• LUXOR (iridescent pink)
• MAUI (sheer dusty rose)
• NA PALI COAST (shimmering rose peach)
• ORGASM (sheer peachy pink with golden shimmer)
• PORTOFINO (shimmering coral)
• PUERTO VALLARTA (shimmering tangerine)
• RIVIERA (a true pink)
• SOUTH BEACH (light, shimmering apricot)
- Creamy, blendable texture
- Sheer, shimmer finish
- Lightweight, non-greasy feel