Avril Le Mascara Volume – Certified Organic
Avril innovates and invites you to discover its certified organic Avril Le Mascara Volume mascara! Promised, it will not let you go: swimming, intensive sport, tears (of joy of course!), it accompanies you in beauty in all your adventures. The perfect companion, isn’t it?
- Shades: Black (Noir), Marron (Brown
- Spiral brush (synthetic hairs)
- With organic beeswax which protects the lashes
- With organic açaï oil known for its antioxydant effects
- Certified organic by Ecocert
- Not tested on animals
- Capacity: 10ml
How to cleanse my Avril certified organic mascara?
Hop, hop, hop, not so fast! Stop the disaster! To remove a mascara, you first need the appropriate make-up remover but also the right technique to avoid tearing your eyelashes.
1) We advise you to choose a cleansing oil because the oily substances are very effective. They have the added benefit of protecting the eyelashes and the skin. You can also opt for a two-phase make-up remover, also very effective in this case.
2) Soak cotton to remove make-up and put it on your eyelid. Leave on for a few seconds while tapping. Then move up to down. Repeat several times until the traces of make-up have completely disappeared. Avoid movements from left to right, even if it’s tempting!
- Hordeum vulgare stem water*, beeswax*, pentylene glycol, glyceryl stearate, butylene glycol, acacia senegal gum, glyceryl behenate, pullulan, palmitic acid, stearic acid, copernicia cerifera cera*, glycerin, oleic/linoleic/linolenic polyglycerides, hydrogenated olive oil stearyl esters, oryza sativa cera, glycerin*, euterphe oleracea*, aqua, sorbitol, trehalose, citric acid, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate.
- May contain +/- : CI77491, CI77492, CI77499
- * Ingredients from organic farming
- 99% of the total ingredients are from natural origin
- 62% of the total ingredients are from organic farming
- COSMOS ORGANIC certified by Ecocert Greenlife according to COSMOS standard available at http://COSMOS.ecocert.com
Made in Italy