Avril presents its certified organic Noir Définition mascara! Easy to apply and remove, it takes care of your eyelashes thanks to the organic beeswax and acai oil contained in its formula
- Black colour
- Defines and coats lashes
- Spiral brush (synthetic hairs)
- With organic beeswax
- With organic açaï oil
- Certified organic by Ecocert
- Capacity: 10ml
USE & PRECAUTIONS FOR USE
How to cleanse my Avril certified organic Définition mascara?
1) We advise you to choose a cleanising oil because the oily substances are very effective on the water-resistant. They have the added benefit of protecting the eyelashes and the skin. You can also opt for a two-phase make-up remover, also very effective in this case.
2) Soak option to remove make-up and put it on your eyelid. Leave on for a few seconds while tapping. Then move up to down. Repeat several times until the traces of make-up have completely disappeared. Avoid movements from left to right, even if it’s tempting!
Hordeum vulgare stem water*, beeswax*, pentylene glycol, glyceryl stearate, butylene glycol, acacia senegal gum, glyceryl behenate, pullulan, palmitic acid, stearic acid, copernicia cerifera cera*, oleic/linoleic/linolenic polyglycerides, hydrogenated olive oil stearyl esters, oryza sativa cera, glycerin, euterpe oleracea pulp power*, aqua, sorbitol, trehalose, citric acid, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate.
May contain : CI77891, CI77491, CI77492, CI77499, CI77007, CI75470.
* Ingredients from organic farming
99% of the total ingredients are from natural origin
62% of the total ingredients are from organic farming
COSMOS ORGANIC certified by Ecocert Greenlife according to COSMOS standard available at http://COSMOS.ecocert.com
Made in Italy
There are no reviews yet.